Selling your property
Order a Seller’s Pack (also known as an ‘Assignment Pack’)
The Seller's Pack will provide information about your property to the buyer’s solicitor. Also, if you are re-mortgaging your home your lender will often want the information in the Seller’s Pack.
The Seller's Pack costs £200. You must pay this by debit or credit card when completing the online request.
Only you or your solicitor can request a pack. We will not provide a Seller’s Pack to the person(s) buying the property.
Your pack will usually be sent to you within 15 working days of receipt of your payment.
A number of leaseholders have requested the completion of an EWS1 form, in order to either re-mortgage their property or to sell their property to a buyer who, in turn, requires an EWS1 form from their mortgage lender. Please read the Council’s EWS1 form statement below for further information.
The Seller’s Pack will include
- an up-to-date statement of your service charge account showing any invoices outstanding
- a copy of the current service charge estimate
- copies of the service charge accounts for the previous three years
- details of the building insurance
- statements about fire and asbestos risk assessments
- copies of Section 20 notices about major works
- basic information about any work the council may carry out to the block/estate in the future.
- general information about the property such as how many flats there are in the building and how many have been sold
- information about the lease requirements if the leaseholder intends to rent out the property
- information about the lease requirements if the leaseholder intends to make any alterations to the property