The Hult undergraduate scholarships have now changed. The new scheme allows for multiple opportunities for Camden school leavers.
Hult International Business School strives to be the most relevant business school in the world. It is amongst the top 1% of business schools having triple-crown accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA) and is a leader in business education from undergraduate education and postgraduate qualification (MBA and Masters programs), through to executive education at Ashridge. The school has campuses in Boston, San Francisco, Dubai and London with rotation campuses in Shanghai and New York, and the undergraduate program (the Bachelor of Business Administration) runs in Boston, San Francisco and London.
The London undergraduate campus based in Aldgate is offering the following opportunity:
The Hult Scholar Grant is a full tuition scholarship for a full time, 3-4 year Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree studying at Hult’s undergraduate campus in Aldgate.
Hult Scholars are dynamic thinkers, high achievers, and influential leaders. They embody the Hult DNA by being entrepreneurial, open-minded, and learning by doing. Hult Scholars have exceptional academic accomplishments and require significant financial support to aid in their education. Hult Scholars are nominated by their teachers, career advisors and or heads of sixth form.
How to apply
- Ask a school counsellors, careers advisors and or heads of sixth form to nominate you – refer you to the careers advisor.
- Careers advisors are asked to complete a form and letter of recommendation. Students are asked to submit an essay in response to question set by Hult.
- For further information and how to apply please contact Mike Montgomery at: email@example.com
- The Hult Scholar Grant covers full tuition and new student fee only.
- Application deadline for early decision: 15th November 2020
- Application deadline: 15th January 2021
For more information about Hult and the Hult Scholar Grant please visit: www.hult.edu/en/programs/undergraduate/