The COVID-19 vaccine is safe, effective and gives the best protection against coronavirus and serious illness. On these pages you will find information about the vaccine to support you to make an informed choice. This includes downloadable and shareable content in a range of translated and accessible formats.
Everyone aged 16 and over is eligible to get vaccinated now as well as children aged 12 to 15 who have, or live with someone who has specific underlying health conditions that put them at higher risk of getting seriously ill from the virus. Find out more at nhs.uk/coronavirusvaccine or speak to your GP.
If you’re 16 or 17, please get vaccinated against COVID-19 as soon as possible – particularly if you have an underlying health condition that puts you at higher risk. There are 3 ways that 16 and 17 year olds can get vaccinated:
- Turn up at a local COVID-19 vaccine walk-in centre (find your nearest here) or Camden’s COVID-19 vaccine bus (find out when it’s near you at camden.gov.uk/getting-the-vaccine)
- Wait to hear from your GP
- If you’re going to be 18 in the next 3 months, book an appointment by calling 119 or visiting nhs.uk/coronavirusvaccine
If you are 18 and over there are 4 ways to book a vaccine appointment in Camden:
- Call 119 for free
- Visit nhs.uk/coronavirusvaccine
- Not registered with a GP? Complete the online form at feedback.camdenccg.nhs.uk/north-central-london/ncl-covid-19-vaccination-registration/consultation/intro/
- Need support to book? Call us on 020 7974 4444 (option 9)