How to get in touch
In Camden, we want everyone to be as healthy, active and independent as possible.
Adult Social Care is about enabling people to live their best possible life. Some people need some support to achieve this. This could include help with things like connecting to what’s going on in your local community, staying in touch with friends and family, or everyday tasks like getting dressed and eating.
Adults who may need care and support include those who:
• want to stay well and independent
• have a physical and/or sensory impairment
• have a learning disability
• have mental health support needs
• have drug and/or alcohol issues
• are over 65 years and are struggling
• provide unpaid care for a relative or friend
• need support to be kept safe from harm.
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, find out more about how Adult Social Care can support you by getting in contact with us on:
Phone: 020 7974 4000, and select option 1
Textphone: 020 7974 6866
Also, our Camden Care Choices website offers lots of advice, as well as information on local services, and guidance.